Saturday 5 April 2014

Today


Today
Today I'm getting off of the merry-go-round
Today I  am planting both feet on the ground
Today all the dishes and washing can wait,
Today I'm in no hurry, today we'll be late.

The shopping will sit in the supermarket store,
Waiting for me to come back for more.
I'm letting all thoughts out of my head,
Today I am not filled with stress or dread.

Tomorrow will bring all the bustle and hurry,
Tomorrow I'm gonna be all in a flurry,
Trying to catch up with things I should have done
Tomorrow everything will be done at a run.

But, Today I am stopping.

Tomorrow will come.

Today is a day for laughter and fun.

Tomorrow will come with another sunrise.

Today is for family and play and surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate my comments before publishing just to make sure there is nothing too naughty or spammy. Comments will disappear initially but don't worry. They just need to be verified before they appear on the page. Genna x

Featured post

That time my Dad left